Milwaukee, WI 53221 US
Work with a company that offers growth, great benefits and tropical environment, right in the heart of Milwaukee!
Position Maintenance Technician
Job Location Milwaukee WI
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 3rd Shift (10: 00pm-6: 30am)
Starting Pay Depending on experience, $25+
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 2 years of experience
The role of a Maintenance Mechanic is the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment. Maintenance mechanics use educated decisions based on equipment knowledge and understanding to solve mechanical problems.
- Install, assemble, and test new machines and equipment; understand and comply with workplace safety regulations.
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises, and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
- Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells, or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery, including mechanical, electric, and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Strong mechanical and manufacturing experience
- Ability to follow all safety guidelines for all, hand tools, power tools, processing, packaging, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical schematics
- Ability to use Microsoft applications, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to walk, stand, and lift heavy objects for an extended amount of time
Please send your resume to [email protected] or [email protected]
Call or Text 414-325-6300 or APPLY ONLINE at SEEKCAREERS.COM
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified