Material Handler- Forklift
Little Chute, WI 54140 US
Do you prefer working 12 hour shifts? Are you an experienced Roll Clamp Operator?
Position Stand up Forklift
Job Location Little Chute, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 6: 00am 6: 00pm or 6: 00pm-6: 00am
Starting Pay Depends on Experience, $17 per hour
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 6 months of experience in a manufacturing setting
You would responsible for pulling and staging materials for production based off customer specifications. You would also be returning the materials to the proper storage locations.
- Accurately pull correct materials for production based on work orders and stage materials.
- Determine priority on orders to meet production deadlines
- Ensure proper labeling, and storage of inventory
- 1-year manufacturing experience preferred
- Experience with Roll Clamp Forklift
- Excellent work history
Please call today for more info!
SEEK Careers and Staffing has walk in interviews Monday - Friday 7: 00am-4: 00pm. Stop in or call 920-954-1566 to schedule your interview. 3003 W. College Ave. Appleton, WI 54914.
For immediate consideration or for more information on the position you can apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, call/text 920-954-1566, or send your resume to [email protected]
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you ref er, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.