Combined Locks, WI 541130129 US
Position - Material Handler/Forklift
Location - Combined Locks, WI
Employment Type - Full Time
Employment Term - Temp to Hire
Shift -12 hr Swing Shifts- 5: 45am-5: 45 pm, 5: 45pm-5: 45am
Wage- $25/hr (shift differential)
Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Holiday, and Referral Bonus
Preferred Experience - Forklift experience
Preferred Education - HSED or GED
This position entails filling in for vacations or absences that occur in the material handling department line of progression areas. Fill openings in the line of progression jobs within the Pulp Warehouse as needed. Assist the non-progression material handlers, as well as general cleanup and other duties as directed.
- Perform dewire station responsibilities.
- Perform general routine housekeeping.
- Assist with railcar and trailer unloading as needed.
- Assist other department employees as instructed.
- This is a line of progression position the next positions requires driving a tomotor 75% of the time or more.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality in daily activities and long-term projects.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
Please call today for more info!
SEEK Careers and Staffing has walk in interviews Monday - Friday 7: 00am-4: 00pm. Stop in or call 920-954-1566 to schedule your interview. 3003 W. College Ave. Appleton, WI 54914.
For immediate consideration or for more information on the position you can apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, call/text 920-954-1566, or send your resume to [email protected]
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you ref er, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.