Ixonia, WI 53036 US
Look no further, this job could be the perfect fit for you! As a material handler each day could bring something new. You are wanted for this position, apply today, have a job tomorrow.
Position Material Handler
Job Location Oconomowoc, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st Shift (5: 00am 3: 30pm)
Starting Pay $19.50 per hour
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience Prior shipping/receiving (preferred) and forklift
As a Material Handler, you are responsible for keeping production moving. This steady pasted job needs a reliable person to ensure the job is getting done.
- Receives and inspects incoming shipments and trucks for discrepancies and damages and reports problems promptly to the appropriate person.
- Prepares items for shipment according to customer specifications by retrieving packaging and weighing materials with complete and accurate documentation
- Labels and stores materials and supplies within the warehouse and trailers according to part number/ description
- Bins to the appropriate location with an RF scan gun by safely performing physical tasks such as lifting, carrying and stacking by hand or safely using material handling equipment
- Verifies and signs for incoming deliveries, loads and unloads delivery trailers/trucks by hand or with material handling equipment as needed.
- Maintains shipping and receiving documentation in a neat and orderly manner
- Brings required materials in FIFO to the appropriate production line through verification of the production schedule and pick list
- Monitors production lines and supplies packaging items as needed
- Uses RF guns to enter completions, generate pallet tags, and located appropriate storage locations for completed pallets
- Returns unused packaging materials post-production to the warehouse by performing physical inventory and scanning to the appropriate locations using RF guns
- Audits inventory for accuracy and reports discrepancies to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards, conditions, and/or specifications throughout the entire plant system.
- Reports and/or documents any quality related deviations to the appropriate personnel.
- Avoids contamination whenever possible.
- Reports shipping and receiving details to the appropriate department on a regular and timely basis.
- Maintains the warehouse and receiving area in a safe and orderly manner.
- Responsible for following food quality and safety guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Computer Skills
Call or Text Ashley or Lindsay at 920-261-1444 or APPLY ONLINE at SEEKCAREERS.COM
Production, Manufacturing, Industrial, Career, Job, Motivated, Handler, Material Handler
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.