Richfield, WI 53076 US
How would you like 3 day weekends? Come work for a steadily growing Washington County client with an almost 100% retention rate!
Position Mechanical Assembler
Job Location Richfield, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st Shift (6am 4: 30pm) Mondays-Thursdays
Starting Pay $18-$24/Hour
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 1 year of experience
- Assembly of equipment with hand and pneumatic shop tools.
- Inspect and measure parts and products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Weld steel frames, tanks and piping.
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing experience.
- Ability to read and follow electrical wire diagrams, blueprints and general schematics.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
Please send your resume to [email protected] or give us a call or text (262) 334-4030 to learn more about this opportunity.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.