Germantown, WI 53022 US
POSITION Order Picker
JOB LOCATION Mequon, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1s shift (7am-3pm)
STARTING PAY $16-$17/hr depending on experience.
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE None
Responsible for daily preparation of orders for shipment and completion of shipping forms, while ensuring quality and production expectations are met for accurate and on-time completion of customer orders.
- Responsible for setting up work area and obtaining appropriate equipment and materials.
- Accurately select finished goods from stock for shipment using an Intermec handheld scanner.
- Responsible for general fork truck battery maintenance and related documentation.
- Prepare finished goods for shipment. This includes packing, sealing, labeling, stenciling, and preparing goods.
- Accurately complete written forms and reports including packing/shipping forms, bills of lading, and UPS/Fed Ex records, as appropriate for each order.
- Load outgoing shipments and verify carton count according to bill of lading.
- Advise Material Handlers when finished goods approach an out of stock position and manager when supplies need to be ordered.
- Operate material handling equipment, as needed.
- Unload incoming overseas shipment containers.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Maintain a clean and functioning work area per 5S standards.
- Perform related duties (including those in other areas of production) as assigned by supervisor.
- Basic verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively read and follow customer orders and shipping documents.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
- Must possess valid driver s license, as well as the ability to be certified in Class B forklift operation.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse setting.
- Ability to understand written material and ability to write using correct spelling and punctuation; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide using fractions or decimals.
Please send your resume to [email protected] . Call (or text!) Rebecca or Erin (262) 377-8888 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
Keywords: order picker, warehouse, forklift, Processor, shipment, Entry Level
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!