Paint line Helper
Beaver Dam, WI 53916 US
Are you a team player with excellent housekeeping and organization skills? How would you like to work for a company that provides an atmosphere in which each employee can use their talents to the maximum? Work for a company that manufactures a wide range of products for industries including military, forestry, mining, construction, agriculture, commercial, industrial and outdoor power equipment.
POSITION Paintline Helper
JOB LOCATION Beaver Dam, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st shift
STARTING PAY $17.00/hr
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE See qualifications
- Tape and mask parts
- Confirm job order and material selections
- Hang parts correctly on conveyor
- Remove parts from rack after oven cure
- Inspect coated parts for thickness using approved gauges
- Responsible for filling out and managing all production and quality documentation
- Report quality issues to line leader, manager or QC department
- Must be detail orientated, self-motivated and able to multi-task
Send resume to [email protected]; call 920.924.7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Fond du Lac SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.