Pneumatic Mechanical Assembler
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085 US
Position Pneumatic Mechanical Assembler
Job Location Sheboygan County, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term DIRECT HIRE
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st shift (7: 00 am -3 pm)
Starting Pay $21.00 per hour starting
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus, Profit Sharing
Required Education HSD/GED preferred
Required Experience 1-2 years manufacturing, or knowledge of pneumatic assembly, piping, hydraulic components
The Pneumatic Assembler is responsible for assembling/building machine or machine parts to spec.
- Read and follow blueprints, orders, and other specifications in order build sheets
- Measure parts accurately using scales, micrometers and calipers
- Operate overhead crane and fork trucks
- Maintain a neat and clean work area
- Prepare parts for painting
- Occasional travel may be required
- Ability to regularly lift 50lbs
- Ability to operate hand tools and machine tools
- Knowledge and comfortable with hand tools
Keywords: Machinist, assembler, builder, fabricator, mechanic, hand tools, blueprint reading, pneumatic, robotic
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Like us on Facebook https://www.Facebook.Com/SEEKSheboygan
Ask us about our referral bonus!