Savage, MN 55378 US
Are you seeking an opportunity to work at the largest provider of metal food packaging in the United States?
Does a continuous rotating shift spark your interest?
Look no further!
As a Press Operator, you are responsible for inspecting and packing finished ends as required. You will also assist adjuster in machine maintenance and in the starting of the machinery.
- Inspect finished ends continuously and record results of this inspection on the required forms.
- Sleeve and properly pack the finished ends on the proper skid for the ends being run.
- Attach the proper end identification to the finished end packages.
- Pull out finished skid of ends and position end skid in proper position for packing of ends.
- Mechanical abilities
- Must be able to pass a 10 panel drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Ability to work a continuous rotating shifts 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
*POSITION IS NOT ON THE BUS ROUTE*
Apply online at www.SEEKCareers.Com then call our office at 651-200-3456 for immediate consideration!
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
Ask us about our $25 referral bonus program!
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.