Oshkosh, WI 54902 US
Are you a skilled Brake Press Operator, looking for a growing company in the Oshkosh area? Then apply today!
Position Brake Press
Job Location Oshkosh, WI
Starting Date ASAP
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 2nd shift
Starting Pay $21.50 to $25 per hour depending on experience
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 2 years of experience
As a Brake Press operator, you will be responsible to for reading blue prints, setting up your dies and tooling per job and programming the machine. You are also required to inspect peices to make sure you are keeping within tolerances.
- Understanding of and ability to utilize a tape measure, squaring tools, electronic level, calipers, and micrometers.
- Understand tolerances for parts.
- Ability to understand why machines are not at peak performance, how to increase output .
- Accuracy with alignment, dimensional and general inspection requirements. Perform spot inspections of parts.
- Interpretation of work orders, blueprints and bills of material. Complete and maintain paperwork.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum, and regular steel)
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to understand basic fraction to decimal conversions
- Knowledge with either Ermaksan, Cincinnati, or Accurpress Press Brakes
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of numbers and dimensions.
Please send your resume to [email protected] Call or Text Chad at 920-232-7322 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com
Keywords: Brake, Press, Metal, Fabrication, CNC, Turret
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.