Beaver Dam, WI 53916 US
Position Production Associate
Job Location Beaver Dam, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp to hire
Employment Type Full time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st & 3rd shift available
Starting Pay $18-$20/hr based on experience
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Experience Some forklift experience highly preferred
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Operate machinery used in the production process or assist machine operators.
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Remove products, machine attachments, or waste material from machines.
- Read gauges or charts- and record data obtained.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Responsible to follow all company established safety policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Ability to work on your feet for 10 hours
- Excellent attention to detail is needed
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent attendance record
Send resume to [email protected]; call 920.924.7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Fond du Lac SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.