Cameron, WI 54822 US
POSITION Production Supervisor
JOB LOCATION Cameron, Wisconsin
STARTING DATE Immediately
EMPLOYMENT TERM Direct Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift (6: 30 or 7am-4: 30 or 5pm, Mon-Fri, plus OT when needed)
STARTING PAY $70-75k/year
REQUIRED EDUCATION Experience preferred over education
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE 2+ years of manufacturing experience including supervisory responsibility, 2-4 years of experience in Shipping/Receiving, 2-4 years of experience with Production Scheduling and Inventory Management
The Production Supervisor is responsible for scheduling and coordinating the flow of material into, out of, and through the plant operations. This Supervisor will ensure compliance to established customer quality and delivery expectations while maintaining a safe and productive work environment. The Supervisor is also responsible for the accuracy and communication in reporting all aspects of production operations. The right candidate will be fast paced, ambitious and looking for an opportunity to grow their career. Must be willing to work outdoors in Wisconsin in every season and all weather conditions.
- Direct supervision of work crews processing materials to customer specification in a safe and productive manner.
- Analyzes work orders to estimate worker hours and create schedules that meet both internal and external needs.
- Assigns operating equipment and personnel to accomplish efficient material flow on a timely and cost-effective basis.
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, environmental requirements, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Coordinates quality control inspections for compliance to standard specifications.
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience including supervisory responsibility
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Shipping/Receiving
- 2 to 4 years of experience with production scheduling
- Prior experience with forest products preferred
- Experience with inventory management preferred
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, ability to manage 15+ employees
- Proven ability to take charge/self-starter approach
- Strong work ethic. Has high standards and holds self and others accountable
- Commitment to safety and environmental stewardship
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers (MS Office)
Send Stephanie an email at [email protected] or call us at 715-832-1000 to set up an interview. You can always apply online anytime at www.Seekcareers.Com . You can now TEXT us at 715-832-1000!
Keywords: general labor, supervisor, lead, manager, team lead, line lead, leadership, manage, teach, train, Production Supervisor, skilled trades
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR 100-100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!