Beaver Dam, WI 53916 US
Local Beaver Dam company is looking to expand on their quality control team.
Position Quality Control
Job Location Beaver Dam, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 3rd Shift (7: 30 pm 4: 00 am)
Starting Pay Depends on Experience ($18.25)
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
- Perform Inspections including Pre-Operative and Food Safety document and communicate results.
- Perform Daily Operating Inspections as needed to assure compliance with GMP s and USDA requirements.
- Perform Quality Audits including Quality systems, production scales and salt analyzers, document and communicate findings.
- Report and Follow-Up on Food Safety and Food Quality concerns
- -Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written required
- Ability to interact and to manage conflict in stressful situations while maintaining composure and perspective.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to read and understand formula sheets.
Please send your resume to [email protected] . Call/text Amy at 920-924-7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $50 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!