Appleton, WI 54911 US
Looking to work for a global manufacturing that specializes in technically advanced specialty materials and complex components!
Position - Ultrasonic Testing Technician
Job Location - Appleton, WI
Starting Date - Immediate
Employment Term - Regular, Temp-to-Hire or Direct hire
Employment Type - Full-Time
Work Hours - WEEKDAYS Second shift 2: 30pm-12: 30am Monday-Thursday
Starting Pay - $22+ an hour
Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
**Hire on benefits include 1 st day of the month following the first day of employment, an up to 8% employer 401(k) contribution and match and 11 paid holidays per year. The position qualifies for a $2000 new hire bonus.
Required Education - HSED or equivalent
Required Experience - Strong Computer Skills
As the CNC Machinist responsibilities would entail machining precision and quality products.
- Responsible for accomplishing water immersion ultrasonic setups, examination, and testing of components to determine acceptability of material and product.
- Examines product for possible internal or external defects and document results accordingly
- Prepares material in order to properly examine and applying testing methods by cleaning, identifying, setting up equipment, etc.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and drawings, specifications and scan procedures in order to accomplish ultrasonic setups, tests, and report preparation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong computer skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to Basic Qualifications)
- At least two years of manufacturing experience or a technical degree/certification
- NDT schooling or prior NDT work experience strongly preferred
- Military experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to work well collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Mechanically inclined
- High level of integrity
Please call today for more info!
SEEK Careers and Staffing has walk in interviews Monday - Friday 7: 00am-4: 00pm. Stop in or call 920-954-1566 to schedule your interview. 3003 W. College ave Appleton, WI 54914.
For immediate consideration or for more information on the position you can apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, call/text 920-954-1566, or send your resume to [email protected].
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized. SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
$250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours