Quality Control Inspector
Germantown, WI 53022 US
Are you an experienced Quality Control Inspector looking to join a dynamic team with a growing manufacturer?
POSITION Quality Control Inspector
JOB LOCATION Germantown, WI
STARTING DATE ASAP
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 2nd Shift
STARTING PAY $22-$24/Hour
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE At least 2 years of experience
- Monitor visual characteristics of a variety of parts at different stages of production
- Measure and record dimensional data from destructive and pressure testing
- Quality reports and internal auditing
- Ability to use measuring tools including calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, etc
- Mechanically inclined to operate and adjust machinery
- Ability to bend, stand and lift up to 50#s repetitively throughout an 8 hour shift
Apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, forward your resume to [email protected] or call Carrie at 262-334-4030 for more information!
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $250 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!