Quality Control Tech
Ixonia, WI 53036 US
Are you experienced in quality control and able to meet customer quality requirements because of your keen eye for detail? Do you have experience working in food production? If you enjoy work in a quality assurance job, with opportunity for career growth, we encourage you to apply for the Quality Control Tech position!
POSITION Quality Control Tech
JOB LOCATION Ixonia, WI
STARTING DATE Start as soon as TOMORROW!
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 2nd Shift (3: 15pm 11: 30pm)
STARTING PAY $22.00 per hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
To provide quality control and assurance functions that ensure products conform to food safety specifications and meet customer quality requirements by performing the following duties.
- Maintains and reports product conformance to specifications through inspection of raw material, work in process and finished goods inventories.
- Reviews the production process for conformance to quality standards.
- Reports and tracks any significant deviations from quality standards.
- Recommends corrective action as necessary to management.
- Assists with GMP audits to ensure quality compliance.
- Performs line checks on a regular basis.
- Performs and documents a variety of laboratory tests.
- Maintains area in a clean, orderly and safe manner
- Responsible for following food quality and safety guidelines
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- High school diploma/equivalent required. Prior experience in quality control/assurance is helpful
Apply online now at www.Seekcareers.Com, send resume to [email protected] and/or call/text 920-261-1444.
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY - NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED - INTERVIEWS EVERY DAY!
615 E. Main St., Suite B
Watertown, WI 53094
Keywords: quality, control, assurance, food safety, inspection, tests
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $50 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!