Lomira, WI 530480937 US
Lomira manufacturer is looking to add a 2nd shift Robotic Weld Operator to their team. If you enjoy working with your hands in a great team culture, this is the company for you!
Position Robotic Weld Operator
Job Location Lomira, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Direct Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 2nd Shift (2PM - 10: 30 PM)OT every other Saturday 11 AM- 5 PM
Starting Pay Depends on Experience, $22/ hr
Preferred Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 1 year of experience
Successfully perform all responsibilities of the Robotic Weld Operator role. Assist the Robotic Weld Operator II as needed.
- Independently setup and operate the Robotic Weld equipment
- Perform edits to the robotic programs
- Assist with changing machine settings/ parameters
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Ability to read, understand, and follow written instructions, prints, and inspection criteria
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Prior experience performing Robotic Weld Operator or higher
- Prior experience with manual welding is preferred
Please send your resume to [email protected] or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!