Mayville, WI 53050 US
Are you looking for a stable position with a great company? Would you like to work for one of Dodge counties premier employers? Do benefits and work environment matter to you? If so, this may be your next step up!
Position Robotic Welder
Job Location Mayville, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Regular
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 3rd Shift (10: 00 pm 6: 00 am)
Starting Pay $16.00- $19.00
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 2 years of experience
- Load and unload materials to welding fixtures
- Perform Offsets
- Manual MIG and TIG welding
- Calculate speeds and feeds
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Previous experience in robotic and manual welding
- Strong basic math skills
- Previous experience in reading welding blue prints
-Previous forklift experience
- Exposure to a lean manufacturing environment
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school degree, diploma or GED equivalent qualifications
Please send your resume to [email protected] . Call/text Amy at 920-924-7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
Keywords: robotic welder, blueprint reading
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $50 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!