Sales Admin/ Customer Service Representative
Fond du Lac, WI 549360867 US
Fond du Lac manufacturer is looking to add to their office team! This jack of all trades office role will give you variety throughout your day! If you enjoy a fast paced work environment with a great team at your side, this is the position for you!
Position Purchasing Assistant
Job Location Fond du Lac, WI
Starting Date ASAP
Employment Term Direct Hire
Employment Type Full time
Work Hours (Shift) 8am to 5pm
Starting Pay $17 to $20/hr
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience 2+ years of office experience in a customer service or purchasing role
- Provide support to customers and prospects as directed by outside sales manager
- Work with outside sales staff performing admin function
- Handle phone calls, emails, faxes, requesting pricing, quotes or technical info
- Assist customer in determining needs with options
- Gather info for quotes and bids
- Secure accurate info from suppliers and pricing, shipments, and deliveries
- Coordinate info received with all sales personnel
- Deliver timely well prepared and professional quotes
- Conduct follow up phone calls on quotes, inquiries and complaints
- Promptly return phone calls and keep customer hold time minimal
- Receive calls and offer service or phone quotes
- Develop computer software skills for quotes
- Attend company sales meeting and product knowledge meetings
- Develop and understand pipe fabrication market, products, catalogs, and prices
- Cooperate with all personnel
Must have great communication skills
Ability to build relationships
Must have superior customer service
Must have great attention to detail
Ability to follow written instruction and documented procedure
Good problem solving and analytical ability
Great team player working with variety of personalities
Please send your resume to [email protected] . Call/text 920-924-7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
Keywords: purchasing, customer service, multi-tasking, data entry, inside sales
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!