Watertown, WI 53094 US
Are you an experienced salesperson interested in working for a company that takes pride in the reputation as an innovative leader in the coatings industry? Do you prefer a quick work day in a fast-paced environment? Do you have experience in or want to learn more about E-Coating? Then we' ve got the job for you!
POSITION Sales Administrator
JOB LOCATION Watertown, WI
STARTING DATE Start as soon as possible!
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 1st Shift (8: 00am-4: 00pm)
STARTING PAY $18.00+ per hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
- Read and follow work instructions & document required information on Work Process Orders, Process Line Procedure Forms, and Part Identification Tags and Packing Lists
- Arrange product that is hanging on racking fixtures, prior to being E-Coated
- Mask parts or plug holes prior to E-Coating
- Un-rack parts, un-mask parts, inspect, and package parts after E-Coating, and prior to shipping
- Along with other people in the department, provide quotations to customers and potential customers alike.
- Provide a point of contact to both customers and suppliers.
- Follow up on rejections to ensure that we are doing the best we can as a company to remain competitive and provide a detailed way to analyze data.
- Verify Raw material costs, estimate time per piece, and look for savings in volume to cut cost in both materials and production.
- Advise customers of changes, assist with order forecasting and more!
- Work closely with internal departments (Operations, Accounting, Customer Service, etc.)
Apply online now at www.Seekcareers.Com, send resume to [email protected] and/or call/text 920-261-1444.
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY - NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED - INTERVIEWS EVERY DAY!
615 E. Main St., Suite B
Watertown, WI 53094
Keywords: sales, selling, sell, sale, inside sales, inside, paint, painting, powder, powder coat, coating
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $50 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!