Fridley, MN 55432 US
- Position Sanitation Technician
- Job Location Fridley, MN
- Starting Date Immediate
- Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
- Work Hours (Shift) First shift M-F 2pm-10pm
- Starting Pay $18.68/hr
- Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
- Required Experience Some experience working with food sanitation
- Required Education - High School Diploma or equivalent
- Follows master cleaning schedule for the plant
- Cleans on the production floor and bathrooms. Can include cleaning conveyor belts, rheon machines, packing machines, ect.
- Be able to work in dusty or wet conditions
- Makes SAFETY a priority, while carrying out their daily activities. Reports any unsafe acts or conditions to immediate superior Inspects equipment prior to start mixing to ensure that is in working condition and free of any foreign material. - Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Inform upper Management of any problems that cannot be solved in a timely manner.
Keywords: Bakery, general labor, warehouse, production
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.