Ixonia, WI 53036 US
Are you interested in working for a rapidly growing, family-orientated company? Are you a hard working, reliable and dedicated employee seeking variety in your job? Do you have a great attention to detail and enjoy cleaning and sanitation? Then we' ve got the job for you!
JOB LOCATION Ixonia, WI
STARTING DATE Start as soon as TOMORROW!
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 3rd Shift (9: 00pm 5: 00am)
STARTING PAY $23.00 per hour
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
To clean and sanitize equipment properly to ensure food safety
- Clean kettles, totes, walls, pipes, machines, and other areas of the plant
- Cleans lunch room, hallways, bathrooms, offices, and where ever else is necessary on the premises
- Required to take apart and put together machinery properly
- Works with various chemicals and solvents in a safe manor
- Mentors new employees as needed
- Works with shipping, quality, and maintenance to resolve issues as they arise
- Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines
- Reports any issues/concerns to supervisor
- Responsible for following food quality and safety guidelines
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Mechanical Inclination
- Technical minded
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Apply online now at www.Seekcareers.Com, send resume to [email protected] and/or call/text 920-261-1444.
APPLY IN PERSON TODAY - NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED - INTERVIEWS EVERY DAY!
615 E. Main St., Suite B
Watertown, WI 53094
Keywords: clean, sanitation, mechanical, planning, chemicals, solvents, shipping, quality, maintenance
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR $50 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!