Oshkosh, WI 54904 US
Nationwide Dealer looking for dedicated people to help their Oshkosh location grow and be successful! Are you up to the challenge?
Position Service Technician
Job Location Oshkosh, WI
Starting Date ASAP
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 1st Shift
Starting Pay $20 to $28 per hour
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays,
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience At least 2 years of experience
As a Mechanic - Pump (Service Tech II) within the Fluid division, you ll use your skills to perform maintenance tasks as well as minor repairs on equipment in a safe and professional manner. You will be responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of dryers and pumps. Every day, you can improve and challenge yourself, and if you have the desire and ambition, you ll have the potential to work towards higher level Tech roles in our Service Department. Like every member of our team, we will rely on you to provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
- Safe maintenance and repair of a variety of complex customer owned equipment involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and diesel systems
- Maintain paperwork/electronic documentation of work performed (work orders) in a complete and timely manner on a daily basis
- Upsell and demonstrate a wide array of complex equipment for customers
- When required, travel to customer job sites for repair/maintenance of customer owned equipment; must maintain service vehicle in a clean and professional manner
- Assist with pick-up and delivery of equipment & parts
- 3-5 years of experience with repairing and maintaining dryers and pumps of various sizes, capacities and manufacturers
- Knowledge of construction equipment
- Strong mechanical background knowledge particularly with various engines
- Basic understanding of schematics and diagrams
- Valid driver' s license with acceptable driving record
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Call or Text at 920-232-7322 or APPLY ONLINE at SEEKCAREERS.COM
Keywords: Equipment, Service, Mechanic, Diesel, Engine
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.