Set Up Technician
Plymouth, WI 53073 US
Picture yourself working for a company that keeps you busy and your days go by very fast! Do you like a job that is challenging?
Position Set Up Technician
Job Location Plymouth, WI
Starting Date Immediate or starting date
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 2nd Shift (3: 00pm - 11: 00pm) 3rd Shift (11: 00pm - 7: 00am) Must be able to train on 1st Shift for the 2nd shift position
Starting Pay $19.50+ per hour (pay dependent on skills and/or qualifications)
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED preferred
Required Experience Preferred 1 year Extrusion experience but not required
Skill and knowledge in set-up, tear down and maintenance of extrusion tooling.
- Operation of single and twin screw extuders, anxiliary and downstream equipment
- Produce quality products following extrusion set-up sheets, company procedures and work instructions. Complete extrusion dimensional charts, check sheets and required documentation.
- Responsible for the updating of set-up sheets and documentation as required.
- Knowledge of plastics material including: identification, processing characteristics and regrind system.
- Ability to inspect parts per the specification sheet requirements
- Light to moderate physical effort required. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility.
Please send your resume to [email protected] Call/text Marlo at 920-459-8868 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com
Keywords: setup, setup technician, cnc, machinery, manufacturing, set-up, extrusion operator, mechanical
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Like us on Facebook https://www.Facebook.Com/SEEKSheboygan