Greenville, WI 54942 US
Greenville manufacturer is looking to add to their shipping team! This temp to hire, first shift position will offer you the chance to work in a comfortable, team focused environment with ample room for advancement.
Position Shipping Clerk
Job Location Greenville, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) 2nd shift (1: 50pm-12: 50am) 1st 5: 30am-2: 30pm
Starting Pay $15-$17/hr depending on experience
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience 6 months experience
In the shipping department, you will be gathering materials to be delivered to the manufacturing floor, completing inventory on materials with the use of a hand held scanner system and completing all documentation and paperwork for outgoing product.
- Handle all UPS/FEDEX shipments, scanning for inventory and checking for accurate shipments
- Material handling of parts to the manufacturing floor
- Quality assurance of inventory stock
- 6 months in metal manufacturing preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to stand and move around. No sitting.
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining accuracy
For more details, please call/text Colleen at 920-954-1566 or email [email protected]
SEEK Careers and Staffing has interviews Monday - Friday 7: 00am-4: 00pm. Call 920-954-1566 to schedule your interview. 3003 W. College ave Appleton, WI 54914.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized. SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.