Milwaukee, WI 53223 US
1st shift, Temp to Hire Placement
Northern Milwaukee County Employer
Job Summary: In this role, the individual will be TIG welding Sta inless Steel components per print specifications. Individuals to be considered for this role must have a high proficiency with setup from print or spec, able to work with 20 gauge Stainless Steel Sheet Metal.
- Pulling proper material for the job at hand per job traveler.
- TIG Welding components to complete finished assemblies.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- High level of mathematical competency, and ability to read and interpret Weld Prints.
- Ability to maintain good attendance, and cooperate well with others on the floor.
Send resume to [email protected] or call / text Toni at 262-377-8888 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com .
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.