Grafton, WI 53024 US
Schedule - 4-10' s - Enjoy a 3 day weekend!
Are you looking for a full-time WELDING position in Ozaukee County?
Want to live & work in the same community?
Seeking a 2nd shift schedule? 4-10' s, Monday through Thursday.
STRUCTURAL FABRICATION WELDER QUALIFICATIONS
- A welding certificate or technical diploma required.
- Minimum of five years structural welding experience required.
- Experience operating a positioner and use of Flux Core and MIG weld wire.
- Advanced aptitude to read and interpret blueprints and weld specifications.
- Basic mathematical skills such as addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals.
- Ability to perform precise measurements using weld gauges, two hole gauges, tape measure, square, protractor, and digital levels.
- Basic computer skills required to accurately gather and input data from computer systems.
- Capability to lift 50 lbs with regularity and up to 70 lbs occasionally.
- Experience with jib cranes and sitting forklifts required.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner and uses safe work habits.
- Read, understand, and follow advanced job order specifications, blueprints, work instructions and procedures.
- Use a computer to access job information and accurately clock work transactions.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded ensuring that there is no loose or thick scale, slag, rust, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter.
- Remove rough spots from work pieces using portable grinders, hand files, or scrapers.
- Clean or degrease parts sing a wire brush, portable grinder or chemical bath.
- Weld steel components with welding equipment as specified by procedures, layouts, blueprints, diagrams, work orders, or oral instructions.
- Use thorough knowledge of welding processes to understand how welds will react for strategic weld placement.
- Welds in the flat position operating a positioner to progress the weld.
Apply TODAY by sending your resume to [email protected] or call/text 262-377-8888.
Know someone who is looking, ask me how to earn a REFERRAL BONUS!
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local.
Keywords: Welder, weld, welding, MIG, TIG, Flux, Hiring Immediately, Direct Hire, Sign On Bonus