Tool & Die Maker
West Bend, WI 53090 US
- Maintain, improve, repair and troubleshoot metal stamping dies.
- Study blueprints, sketches, models or descriptions to determine materials required and machines to fabricate parts.
- Compute dimensions, layout and determine assembly method and sequence of operations.
- Willingness to learn and collaborate regarding improvement ideas.
- Metal Stamping experience is required.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
Email resume to [email protected], apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com or call Carrie at 262.334.4030.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law .