Weld robotic operator
Grafton, WI 53024 US
Job Location Grafton, WI
Starting Date Immediate
Employment Term Temp-to-Hire
Employment Type Full-Time
Work Hours (Shift) Weekend 1st shift: 4am-4pm (Friday-Sunday)
Starting Pay $20/hr
Benefits Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
Required Education High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience No experience necessary
- Daily operation of the robotic welding work cells
- Safe operation of robot loads and unloads fixtures and ensures the overall quality of welded parts
- Performs quality checks using proper measuring devices during operation and completes quality records
- Ensure all boxes have tare weight, proper tagging, and proper counts
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Please send your resume to [email protected] . Call (or text!) (262) 377-8888 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.