Welder - MIG
Beaver Dam, WI 53916 US
Tired of working production? Would you like to do finish welding? Work as a MIG Welder and perform the final clean up and finishing of product? Work in a clean and safe environment that is family friendly and offers competitive wages/benefits.
POSITION MIG Welder
JOB LOCATION Beaver Dam, WI
STARTING DATE Immediate
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp-to-Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) 2 nd Shift
STARTING PAY Based on experience
BENEFITS Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED desired
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE See qualifications
- Train into set up and Programming of a robot welders
- Ability to learn how to operate a computer to change programs
- Perform quality checks and inspection for quality of welds
- High School Diploma or Equivalent desired
- Basic computer knowledge
- 1+ years of experience in welding is needed
Send resume to [email protected]; call 920.924.7886 or apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you refer, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Fond du Lac SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.