Baldwin, WI 54002 US
POSITION Welder / Fitter
JOB LOCATION Baldwin, WI
START DATE Immediately
EMPLOYMENT TERM Temp to Hire
EMPLOYMENT TYPE Full-Time
WORK HOURS (SHIFT) Monday-Thursday 5am-3: 30pm
STARTING PAY up to $35.00/hr DOE
BENEFITS Health, Dental, 401(K), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Referral Bonus
REQUIRED EDUCATION High School Diploma/GED preferred
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE Minimum of 2 years of experience or training and education equivalent
- Weld / Fit various manufacturing products.
- Tack and weld assemblies per specifications and drawings/blueprints.
- Participate in building a variety of unique projects for commercial marine, industrial vehicles, water treatment, etc.
- Observe and read instruments, gauges, dials to determine operating conditions.
- Schedule adherence to meet time requirements.
- Use correct wire size and welding techniques to assure the job stays on schedule.
- Give and receive direction from management and team members.
- Daily housekeeping and clean up.
- 2 years of experience or training and education equivalent preferred
- Able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Experience with tack welding preferred
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and efficiency
Send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 715-381-7336 to set up an interview. You can always apply online anytime at www.Seekcareers.Com . You can now TEXT us at 715-381-7336!
Keywords: welder, welding, fitter, MIG, TIG, tack welding, wire feed, 1 st shift, blueprints
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
ASK ABOUT OUR 100-100 REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!