Little Chute, WI 54149 US
1st shift opportunity M - T 4 x 10
$17.50- 22 per hour based on the welding test
Located in Little Chute
As a welder/fabricator you will utilize welding equipment for production welding and metal fabricated custom projects. You will be combining sheer and structural metal to create a finished product. Second shift available!
- Aluminum Welding mostly sheet metal .125" thickness
- Plasma Cutting
- QA inspections
- Machine set up, maintenance, and preventative maintenance
- Material Identification, tagging, and handling.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: One year welding certificate or two year welding associates degree
- Other weld test and certification as required by customer specifications
- Must have excellent print reading skills
For immediate consideration or for more information on the position you can apply online at www.Seekcareers.Com, call/text 920-954-1566, or send your resume to [email protected].
You can also view our current openings by clicking here to go to the Appleton SEEK Careers and Staffing Facebook page.
ASK ABOUT OUR $100/$100 and $250 SIGN-ON/REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM!
- For every friend you ref er, you give $100 to your friend, and you get $100. It s a win-win! (Light Industrial positions)
- When you both have worked only 120 hours, you get $100 on your check.
- $250 to you for Skilled Manufacturing referrals after your referral has worked only 400 hours
Why SEEK Careers/Staffing? You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success . You ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized.
SEEK Careers/Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.